What do you get someone with Crohn’s or Colitis for the holidays? Wonder no more, we have you covered with the ultimate IBD holiday gift guide! We have curated the best list of IBD friendly products to show your loved ones with Crohn’s and Colitis how much you care.
This list contains some of our most favorite products that help support those with IBD. We recommend these products often and use many of them ourselves on a daily basis.
Our top 5 products as part of our ultimate IBD holiday gift guide are:
The Ultimate IBD Holiday Gift Guide
IBD often causes abdominal pain that can even radiate to the back, making it uncomfortable to rest and sleep. A great heating pad can be a perfect solution! Try a heating pad applied to the abdomen next time you are feeling crampy.
Another favorite travel essential is a small travel bag to house medications in. This bag has a nifty ice pack to keep things cool too. We always recommend meds be taken with you in your carry-on while traveling and these handy bags make that easy to do.
The new BeWell hoodies are perfect for staying cozy on infusion or lab draw days. We love that this company is founded by a fellow IBD warrior that has to navigate the same challenges you do. Grab a hoodie or two and check out the rest of their awesome, IBD-friendly products!
This Carhartt toiletry kit is an awesome addition to your IBD travel essentials. A little bag like this can be so helpful in keeping toiletries in one place so they can quickly be thrown in a larger bag for on-the-go needs. For even more personalization, have it embroidered with an initial or name!
Doesn’t everybody love a good water bottle? We love Hydroflasks for staying hydrated. When you have a great water bottle, you tend to want to use it more so grab a cute one and stay motivated to stay hydrated!
The rest of our favorite products are listed below!
- Sitz bath to help soothe irritated skin and anal fissures
- Siete snacks
- Blender for better smoothies and soups
- Comfy pants
- Our CCRB course – perfect for anyone newly diagnosed!
- High quality supplements
- Silicone bags to reduce waste
- Pill box for organized medication use
- Lunch box to help you reach your nutrition goals in 2023
- Planner to keep you organized
- Sheet pans – we all need new ones right?
- Calm app or Nerva app to help calm those anxious thoughts
- High Quality Skincare
- Weighted blanket for anxious nights
- Gratitude Journal
- True & Co undies
- Sassy IBD Hoodie to show your IBD community love
- Spa Candle
- Salt Lamp
- Shirt Dress for easy breezy days
- Bring Spa night to you with this gorgeous bath tray!
- Mindfulness cards (great to have on hand)
- High quality face cleanser/makeup remover
- Readers (Caddis) to keep your eyes safe from blue light
- GoMacro Bars for on-the-go snacks
- Tea steeper for all your favorite teas
- High quality Matcha for yummy lattes
- Cutting boards for quality time in the kitchen
- Hu chocolate for antioxidants and deliciousness
- Cooling pillow for those uncomfortable nights
We always want to hear about the products and companies you love. So be sure to let us know in the comments!
We are so honored to have worked with so many wonderful humans in the IBD community. We celebrate every single one of you as we wrap up the end of another great year. If you are ready for more support on your IBD journey, please reach out and schedule a no-pressure call to discuss ways we can support you in the new year!