Fatigue is one of the most common symptoms in people with IBD. This 31-page eBook highlights the main causes of fatigue in IBD and practical steps you can take to improve your energy levels… so you have more energy to heal, spend time with loved ones, and do the things you love! This eBook details topics like:
- The 5 Biggest Causes of Fatigue in IBD, including both the dietary and lifestyle factors that contribute to low energy levels, and specific steps you can take to feel better through nutrition, sleep and more!
- Are You Eating Enough? This eBook answers questions like… How much protein should you be eating? How much water should you be drinking? Why does it feel like your body isn’t absorbing food or like you’re not getting energy from what you eat?
- The Truth About Sleep and IBD Fatigue, including how to address common sleep problems like nocturnal bowel movements, restless legs, pain, and medicine-related insomnia
- The 7 Signs of Low Protein Intake & The 7 Signs of Dehydration (and why protein and fluid intake are important factors in improving energy levels in people with IBD)
- Best Supplements and Brands for Fatigue (all IBD dietitian-approved!)
+ 4 energy-related lab tests to ask for during your next doctor appointment and what these markers tell you about the how to full address and improve your energy levels
+ 6 strategies to improve the quantity and quality of your sleep so that you wake up better rested and give your body enough time to recover and heal
+ 1 dietitian-approved sports drink recipe so you get enough electrolytes without upsetting your stomach or making your symptoms worse
+ Simple calculations to understand how much fluids, protein, and electrolytes you need daily so you feel confident you’re giving your body what it needs to heal, feel good, and have more energy!