Get the latest research on how nutrition can help you heal your gut and regain control of your digestive health
CCBR will give you the evidence-based approach you need
Do you ever wish someone could help you figure out the right nutrition plan for managing your Crohn’s or Ulcerative Colitis symptoms?
Do you want to stop guessing about nutrition, and find the foods that work for you?
Maybe you’re confused by all the contradictory information you see online. Or you’d like to figure out what the scientists are discovering about IBD, but you don’t know where you go to find reliable information.
You might feel worn out from trying to keep up with all the different diets (SCD, Keto, Paleo, Low FODMAP, MRT, etc.).
You could be having trouble figuring out what foods are helpful, and which ones to avoid – or perhaps you’ve restricted your diet so much that you can hardly eat anything at all.
You know you could make peace with food and reclaim the freedom you’ve been missing – if someone could just walk you through the process and give you the latest research.
You’re not alone. A lot of people like you just need a little guidance, support, and direction to find the right nutrition plan to support their IBD treatment.
That’s why I’ve created a brand new course specifically for IBD patients who want the latest research and need some help finding the right nutrition plan for optimal digestive health.
IBD Remission Is Possible.
It is possible to create a nutrition plan that helps you achieve remission and stay symptom-free longer. You can figure out a long-term nutrition solution that complements your medical treatment plan and helps you manage your day-to-day IBD symptoms.
It’s also 100% possible to expand your diet so you don’t feel so restricted, and choose meal plans that don’t feel overwhelming.
I can give you an evidence-based approach that gives you a clear plan for what to put on your plate to help you reduce your symptoms and take control of your health.
Hi, I’m Ashley Hurst.
I’m a Registered Dietitian who specializes in helping people get relief from complex digestive and immune system problems – and I’m also an Ulcerative Colitis patient!
After my diagnosis, I felt confused and disappointed by my limited treatment options – so I dedicated the next 10 years to learning everything I could about managing UC symptoms with nutrition.
During that time, I found a treatment plan that helped me control my symptoms and reclaim my life – and I knew I wanted to help more IBD patients find that same freedom.
I earned a Master’s degree in Medical Nutrition Therapy, became a Registered Dietitian, and opened my own private practice to help patients just like you. I’ve had the privilege of working with hundreds of patients with digestive challenges, and I’ve seen the incredible transformations that are possible for people with IBD.
In my current practice, I primarily work one-on-one with my patients – but now I want to bring this evidence-based approach to more people, in an affordable group coaching format.
That’s why I’ve created this brand new course.
Introducing Crohn’s & Colitis Remission Blueprint
Crohn’s & Colitis Remission Blueprint (CCBR) is a step-by-step online course that gives you the latest research on IBD and nutrition in a user-friendly format, so you can find out what dietary protocols really work for Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis.
You get the information you need, without getting overwhelmed by conflicting opinions online.
With the online learning modules, meal plans, and customized support, you’ll have everything you need to get into remission and stay there longer.
Here’s How It Works:
Each week for 8 weeks, you’ll receive a set of video lessons, handouts, and other resources to help you relieve your digestive symptoms. You can view the lessons on any computer or mobile device, and the course will present the latest research in manageable chunks.
Don’t have time to keep up with the lessons week by week? Don’t worry! You’ll get lifetime access to all the materials, so you can also work at your own pace if you need to.
Module 1: Foundations of Nutrition for IBD
In week one, we’ll cover:
- The potential causes of IBD
- How food and environment affect IBD symptoms and why food matters
- An overview of a few different meal plans for IBD
- How you can control your symptoms long term with nutrition
Module 2: Deep Dive Into Dietary Approaches
In our second week, we’ll explore:
- The latest research on food risk factors
- The most common nutrition approaches for IBD, including The Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD), Keto and Paleo, Low FODMAP, MRT, Elimination Diets, and the Semi-Vegetarian Diet
- How to figure out exactly what to eat and what foods you should avoid
You’ll also get a step-by-step meal plan template you can use right away to implement what you’re learning.
Module 3: Understanding Your Digestive System
In module three, you’ll learn:
- How each part of your digestive system works in your body, and why each part is critical to your healing process
- The way every section of your digestive system facilitates proper absorption of nutrition – from your mouth to your large intestine
- How IBD changes your gut microbiome, and why those changes are important
Module 4: Supplementing Strategies for IBD
Supplements can help you achieve remission and stay symptom-free longer! In week four, you’ll get:
- The latest research on which supplements work and which ones to avoid
- Information on specific supplements like anti-inflammatories, curcumin, boswellia, fish oil, and wheatgrass
- The foundations for building a supplement plan that supports your long-term digestive health
Module 5: Probiotics and Prebiotics
In our fifth week, you’ll learn:
- How specific probiotic and prebiotic supplements can ease your IBD symptoms
- The 10 biggest myths about supplements, and why they’re misconceptions
- Exactly how to choose the right probiotics and prebiotics for your situation
- What the latest science says about gut bacteria, and how you can use food to increase or decrease each type of bacteria
Module 6: Everything You Need to Know About Nutrients
In week six, we’ll talk about:
- How micronutrients and macronutrients impact Crohn’s and Colitis
- How to navigate and remedy the common nutritional deficiencies Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis patients experience
- How zinc and vitamin D fit into your gut health
Module 7: Managing Flares
Flares happen. They’re a part of managing IBD – but there are ways to minimize the impact flares have on your life. In week seven of our course, you’ll learn:
- Specific ways to manage flares when they do happen
- How to adjust your dietary and supplemental approach when you’re experiencing a flare
- How to put together a helpful and supportive care team (including tips for working with a dietician specialist)
Module 8: How to Support Your Recovery with Lifestyle Approaches
In the final week of our 8-week journey, you’ll learn about how lifestyle approaches can help you control IBD symptoms. We’ll explore:
- The impact of stress on your gut, and how you can make adjustments to minimize stress levels when you’re in a remission and when you’re experiencing a flare
- How to navigate restaurants and social dining when you have IBD
- The mind-body connection with IBD, and how you can include meditation, mindfulness, visualization, and intuitive eating as part of your wellness plan
Bonus Module: How to Bring Everything Together
In this important bonus module, we’ll integrate everything you’ve learned and create a clear plan for moving forward. You’ll learn:
- The simple steps you can implement right away to start feeling better
- How mental health and IBD are connected, and how to manage anxiety about your symptoms
- How to find balance and find the right evidence-based solutions for your specific situation
You’ll also get two bonus lessons:
- The Connection Between Food and Mood
- How to Choose Non-Toxic Cleaning and Personal Care Products
Four Live Q&A Sessions
During the course, you’ll get four opportunities to join live Q&A sessions with me and your classmates, so you can get your questions answered and learn how to apply what you’re learning about the latest nutrition research.
Can’t attend live? That’s no problem. You can submit your questions in advance, and get access to recordings of the live calls.
Meal Plans and Handouts
Right from the beginning of the course, you’ll get step-by-step meal plans and helpful handouts that help you implement an ideal diet for achieving remission. You won’t have to guess about what to eat, because you’ll have delicious meals planned out in a day-by-day calendar.
Lifetime Access and Free Updates
When you join the Crohn’s & Colitis Remission Blueprint, you’ll get lifetime access to all the course materials, as well as free, unlimited updates to the lessons.
I’ll be revising the course regularly as new research becomes available, so you’ll always have access to the latest information on nutrition and IBD.
Interested? Get Notified When the Registration Begins
Registration for Crohn’s & Colitis Remission Blueprint will open in mid-August. Want to be notified, so you can reserve your spot right away?
Sign up here to on the waiting list: